Kumkumadi oil is a nutty oil which Is thicker than other carrier oils like grape-seed, apricot kernel or sesame seed oils. A little bit can go a long way. You just need a few drops on the tips of your fingers to apply to your face or only a couple in the palm of your hands for a body massage. Given that the oils unique properties it absorbs readily into the skin. It is not a dry oil so do use it sparingly. Many firms offering Kumkumadi oil will cut it with other oils and incorporate abundant fragrances. This is for 2 reasons – Kumkumadi oil is quite expensive to produce and thus it is cheaper for the manufacturer to cut with less expensive oils. Additionally, Kumkumadi oil has a special odor that is not in any way unpleasant, but also not floral like a lot of individuals prefer. Therefore, most Kumkumadi oils offered in the marketplace are really NOT pure Kumkumadi oil. I feel this is a shame since it is both misleading in addition to degrading of the noble oil. Just look at some of the exceptional benefits of this noble oil:
- Smooth skin: Kumkumadi oil hydrates and moisturizes your skin naturally. It does not have a high fatty acid content as with other known moisturizers including Shea Butter as well as Olive Oil. What is more there is not any cholesterol.
- Healthful skin desires a balanced pH: This Moroccan Oil is regarded as an exceptional selection for restoring and maintaining a healthy natural ph.
- Your mother told you never use oil in your skin? This Oil is proven to really decrease the incidence of fatty skin through it is natural sebum that will help control your skin’s oil secretions.
- Tone your skin naturally – Due to an exceptionally high concentration of natural vitamin E kumkumadi oil helps tighten and shape skin while helping the skin’s elasticity. This double effect of toner and moisturizer helps decrease the effects of wrinkles, acne and soothes.
- Stretch marks – I used the oil daily during my two pregnancies and it worked wonders. It helps condition the skin in order to minimize the chance of stretch marks.
- Secrets from a Makeup Artist – Use a small quantity of to eliminate daily makeup. A clean, pure method that is gentle on your skin. Clean and moisturize at the same time. Fabulous.
I believe It is really important to seek out natural products and try to avoid all those with tons of compound additives. Sure, some products need additional help like shampoos differently They just won’t clean or foam. But skin products, in my opinion should be kept pure and natural. My decision – search pure and natural products, always read the label and purchase from a respectable company. Do not be afraid to send an email asking for their advice regarding their products. If they don’t respond then They might not be a company that you need to buy from. Happy shopping and here is to healthy skin care.